Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Un moment d'extase de mode

Today I got the urge to dress up my barbies, so I picked my favorite, Top Model Nikki. I wanted to dress her up in stylish clothing and take artistic pictures to make it like a fashion editorial. I hope you like it!

Some of the shots didn't turn out exactly how I wanted them, but I ended up liking the way it looked. If you see clear plastic between her legs, it's her stand. I couldn't really take pictures without it. But I don't really think it's that noticeable.

The title of this 'editorial' is Un moment d'extase de mode which means: A Moment of Fashion Ecstasy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: