Sunday, September 20, 2009

My next BJD.

Well I have an SD sized (Souldoll Byeol, Grace), MSD sized (Goodreau Whisper, Toile) and teeny tiny (Puki Lily, Kiwi) so I decided a few months ago that I definitely want a yo-sd sized doll. They're like 1/3 scaled toddlers. 26cm. So I decided on a Luts Honey Delf Lolly.

HERE is what she looks like.

HERE is the wig i'm gonna get for her.

HERE are the eyes. The pupils aren't black, and overall they're very bright, but I like them.

HERE is the outfit (the one on the right) the shoes won't work and the leggings will be kinda long.

She's going to be a combined birthday/christmas present. My birthday's Nov. 30 so we're going to order her on Oct. 30! I can't wait!!

2 comments:

Alison said...

I LOVE her!!! I can't wait to see RL photos of her. I am hoping I can stand to see your photos, and not actually add her to my collection as well. (I think the pink wig and amazing eyes will be PERFECT for her, too.)

LOVE, love, love. Congrats!! Eeeek!!

Alison said...

I cannot think of a better birthday present! How did you manage that? :)