Sunday, November 16, 2014

HELLO I AM BACK!!! I have acquired many many many more dolls now and in fact have a whole display case full of them!!  I hope to start showing them soon!  But for now, I am just going to say that I will be getting a job soon (there's a very good chance).  So I am starting to save up for a new BJD, Fairyland Minifee Ryeon.  More details to come and there will definitely be a box opening post!
I am going to buy her wig (Long pink ponytails with bangs) dress (pink red and black, comes with black stockings and red and black kitty ears) eyes (light teal) and shoes (pink with bows) with my first paycheck.  After I've saved up for a bit, I'm going to order her.  This will be the FIRST DOLL I have EVER bought with my own money (This is my first job lol).  I am very very excited.

No comments: